Overbrook is dedicated to delivering superior service to our clients while maintaining industry leading security levels for HIPAA protected information.
We achieve this by having physical and electronic data security systems in place as well as utilizing a password protected, data-encrypted file-sharing system for the transmitting and receiving of large amounts of HIPAA protected data.
OUR GOAL IS TO ENSURE THAT OUR CLIENTS PAY WHAT IS OWED ON A CLAIM - NOTHING MORE BUT NOTHING LESS
- We save our clients TIME
- Average turnaround is 3-7 days depending on service.
- We save our clients MONEY
- Average Return on Investment (ROI) is 40%
- We provide a variety of services based on our client's needs
- Usual & Customary Rates (UCR)
- Bill Reviews
- Comprehensive Medical Reviews
- Peer-to-Peer Reviews
- Fraud Pattern Analysis
- We work with:
- Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Risk Management for self-insured companies
- Insurance companies - Casualty, Auto, Personal Injury/Bodily Injury
OUR PRIMARY GOAL IS TO SAVES LIVES - OUR SECONDARY GOAL IS TO SAVE OUR CLIENTS TIME
- We provide a comprehensive review of medical records in order to make the determination as to whether or not the State Mandated Pain Guidelines were adhered to.
- We analyze our findings across a sampling of patient records from an individual provider.
- We provide a detailed summary of each patient as well as a global assessment of a providers prescribing patterns.
- We work with:
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- State Departments of Health & Licensure
- U.S. Attorney General's offices
- Department of Justice
SPEAKING & EDUCATION
WE BELIEVE THAT AN INFORMED INDIVIDUAL IS OUR COUNTRY'S FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
- We educate and empower individuals to take ownership of their health care expenditures and to be able to read and understand their medical bills as easily as they read the Sunday paper. Some of the topics we touch on are:
- How to interpret medical billing codes
- How to recognize signs of fraud & abuse
- What to do if they suspect medical billing errors